- AR-15 Rifle – Level 1 Introduction and Manipulation, AR-15 Level 2 Practical Rifle
- Only the instructor can waive the prerequisite requirements for this class.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to get checked in.
- Iron sights or optic must be zeroed prior to class. Please note that should there be an issue with the optic maintaining zero, the instructor reserves the right to have the student use a rental rifle for the remainder of the class time.
- Please have the SharpShooters USA waiver completed prior to class.
This course is not designed for the beginner level shooter. The course is ideal for the advanced level AR-15 owner who desires to continue on the path of mastering their rifle. This class will incorporate both classroom and range time. The entire class will be conducted on range, and will require a minimum of 220 rounds of ammunition. (No steel cased or steel projectile ammunition of any kind is allowed)
Instructional topics and drills include but not limited to:
- Primary hand / alternate hand shooting
- Shooting while moving
- Using cover/concealment
- Alternate shooting positions
- Clearing malfunctions
- AR-15 type rifle should you need one (please note in comments section) **Note: there are a limited number of rifles for use during the class.
- Eye protection
- Electronic and foam hearing protection
No steel cased or steel projectile ammunition allowed
- AR-15 type rifle zeroed to 25 yards (sling is highly recommended)
- Minimum of 2 magazines
- Minimum 5 dummy rounds
- 220 rounds ammunition (No steel cased or steel projectile ammunition of any kind is allowed)
- Knee pads (recommended but not mandatory)