- This event has passed.
Defensive Shotgun Level 2: Advanced Shotgun September 24th, 2022 / 2pm – 5pm
The course Defensive Shotgun Level 2 is taught by Glen Mizer.
- Completion of Defensive Shotgun Level 1
- Completion of the SharpShooters USA waiver
- Eye protection
- Electronic Ear protection
- Serviceable shotgun
- 50 rounds of 2 ¾ ,7 ½ shot (bird shot) ammunition, 10 rounds of buckshot. Ensure your shotgun is chambered for the ammunition that you plan to use in class.
- Side Saddle or shotshell holder attached to shotgun or worn (suggested but not mandatory)
- knee pads (suggested but not mandatory)
Minumum number of students: 4
Defensive Shotgun Level 2: Advanced Shotgun continues to build on the basic skills learned in the level 1 course. Students will review select topics from level 1 and then move into more advanced techniques that will help you become proficient and competent while employing the shotgun.
Instructional topics include but are not limited to:
- Firearms safety
- Patterning your shotgun with your home defense ammunition
- Firing techniques
- Emergency reloads
- Alternate firing positions