- This event has passed.
Defensive Shotgun Skill Builder 1: Loading, Unloading, Staging, Care and Maintenance June 24, 2022 / 6pm – 7pm
Because we keep these classes extremely small and they usually have a wait list, Skill Builders require a minimum of twenty-four (24 hours) notice to cancel or change dates. If you cancel after that time or no-show the class fees are forfeited.
The Defensive Shotgun Skill Builder 1: Loading, Unloading, Staging, Care and Maintenance course is taught by Glen Mizer.
- Completion of the SharpShooters USA waiver
- Completion of Defensive Shotgun Level 1
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Serviceable shotgun (No shotguns are available for rent)
- 10 rounds of buckshot ammunition
- Dummy rounds for your shotgun. (I can provide limited 12 gauge dummy rounds)
- Cleaning kit for your shotgun: Rubber surgical gloves, gun solvent, bore brush w/rod or bore snake, tooth brush, cloth rags, and pipe cleaners.
Minimum number of students: 4
Skill Builder courses are one (1) hour practice sessions that were created for students to form muscle memory through repetition. With the help of an instructor Students will focus on a specific skill and preform drills which will help improve shooters consistency and ability to perform under pressure or in a stressful situation.
In the Defensive Shotgun Skill Builder 1 course students will focus on:
- Firearms safety