Low-Light / No-Light Pistol Home Defense Skill Builder – October 18th, 2022 / 6pm – 7pm
Because we keep these classes extremely small and they usually have a wait list, Skill Builders require a minimum of twenty-four (24 hours) notice to cancel or change dates. If you cancel after that time or no-show the class fees are forfeited.
The Low-Light / No-Light Pistol Home Defense Skill Builder is taught by Glen Mizer.
- Completion of the SharpShooters USA waiver
- Defend in Low-Light / No-Light Pistol Course
- Only the instructor can waive the prerequisite
- Hearing protection
- Eye protection
- 2 magazines
- Handheld flashlight with a butt cap activation
- Weapon Mounted light (optional but recommended)
- Kydex holster to accommodate you weapon/light if applicable
- Minimum 100 rounds ammunition
Minimum number of students: 4
Maximum number of students: 8
Skill Builder courses are one (1) hour practice sessions that were created for students to form muscle memory through repetition. With the help of an instructor students will focus on specific skills and preform drills which will help improve their ability to perform under pressure or in a stressful situation.
In the AR-15 Skill Builder 1 course students will focus on:
- Handheld light techniques
- Shooting with a handheld light
- Shooting with a weapon mounted light