No Returns or Exchanges on Electronic Items.
We limit our class sizes to provide an exceptional and individualized experience for each student. Once a class is scheduled, resources are committed, instructors are assigned, classroom/range availability are arranged, and numerous other costs associated with the class are incurred based on the number of students who register for the class. These commitments are the same, even when students who have registered don’t show up for a class. Additionally, some of our classes don’t have enough room for everyone that wants to attend. Overflow students are placed on a waitlist to be called when a registered student needs to cancel and open up a seat in the class.
In order to adequately prepare for our classes, we require prepayment and pre-registration for all training courses.
SharpShooters USA Class Cancellation/Refund Policy
- If you are unable to attend a class, you must provide notice no later than 48 hours prior to the scheduled class start date in order to receive a full refund or to reschedule without penalty. This time frame allows us to attempt to fill the slot that was held for you.
- In the event you are unable to attend a class and provide less than 48 hours notice, no refund will be issued but the class may be rescheduled minus the seat hold deposit of 25%.
- Individuals that do not show up for the scheduled class and do not provide notice prior to the session agree to forfeit both the class fee and the seat hold deposit.
SharpShooters USA Private Lesson Cancellation/Refund Policy
- If you are unable to attend a private lesson, you must provide no fewer than 24 hours notice prior to the scheduled lesson for a full refund to be issued or to reschedule without penalty. This time frame allows us to attempt to fill the slot that was being held for you.
- In the event you are unable to attend a private lesson and provide less than 24 hours notice, no refund will be issued but the lesson may be rescheduled minus the time hold deposit of 25%.
- Individuals that do not show up for the scheduled private lesson and do not provide notice prior to the scheduled private lesson agree to forfeit both the private lesson fee and the security deposit.
SharpShooters USA Skill Builder Cancellation/Refund Policy
Because we keep these classes extremely small and they usually have a wait list, Skill Builders require a minimum of twenty-four (24 hours) notice to cancel or change dates. If you cancel after that time period or no-show the class fees are forfeited.
SharpShooters USA Guest Instructor Refund Policy
All registration fees for any course taught by a guest instructor are non-refundable, unless the course is cancelled by SharpShooters USA. As these courses are not offered on a regular basis, you will not be able to reschedule your reservation to a future date. You may transfer your enrollment to another individual provided they meet the training prerequisites and are otherwise qualified to take the course. This transfer must be given in writing at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled event. Notice must include the name, e-mail address, and phone number for your substitute. Because of the variety of dynamics involved in providing these courses which are outside our normal program, discounts do not apply.
We ship only to valid FFL Dealers. Firearms cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box.
The customer is responsible for knowing his/her state laws regarding firearm transfers. Contact your local FFL dealer with any questions regarding the sale or transfer of firearms. Contact your local FFL before ordering a firearm to verify their transfer fee and to ensure they will receive your transfer. The customer assumes all responsibility and cost for returned firearms due to FFL refusal or failure to receive.
If you order a handgun, stockless shotgun, complete AR or AK receiver, or stripped lower receiver, YOU MUST be:
- A legal resident of the state in which you are ordering.
- 21 years of age or older to complete the transfer through your FFL.
- Exceptions: Military personnel stationed in a state other than their legal residence may purchase firearms across state lines. Contact your local FFL receiving the transfer as you may have to provide proof of deployment, residence, etc.
Please follow all directions prompted to you at checkout. Doing so will ensure speedier delivery. Please note that the FFL selection on our website is for customer convenience only, and does not necessarily mean that SharpShooters USA has the FFL selected on file. SharpShooters USA may ask the customer to provide the FFL information that they wish to use. If a customer wishes to change the FFL they want to use after the order has shipped, they will be additionally charged for the cost of processing that change or additional shipping. If an FFL is not available at the time of delivery, the package will not be held at the carrier hub and will be returned to SharpShooters USA. Additional shipping charges will apply to orders that need to be reshipped.
- SharpShooters USA will not ship ANY items to the District of Columbia (Washington D.C.).
- SharpShooters USA will not ship ANY items to the state of Massachusetts.
- SharpShooters USA will not ship ANY AR or AK Parts or Firearms (Including Receivers) to residents of Connecticut, Chicago, Illinois, Cook County, Illinois, or Deerfield, Illinois.
- SharpShooters USA will not ship any AR or AK parts to Denver, Colorado.
- Illinois: All hand guns handgun having a barrel, slide, frame or receiver which is a die casting of zinc alloy or other non-homogeneous metal that melts or deforms at a temperature of less than 800 degrees Fahrenheit are prohibited.
- Minnesota: All hand guns handgun having a barrel, slide, frame or receiver which is a die casting of zinc alloy or other non-homogeneous metal that melts or deforms at a temperature of less than 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit, of any material having an ultimate tensile strength of less than 55,000 pounds per square inch, and of any powdered metal having a density of less than 7.5 grams per cubic centimeter are prohibited.
- SharpShooters USA will not ship ANY AR or AK Firearms (Including Receivers) to residents of Aurora, Highland Park, Deerfield, or Cook County, Illinois.
- SharpShooters USA will not ship any handguns to CA that are not on the DOJ roster. This includes Single Shot Exemption conversions.
- No AR parts will be shipped to Connecticut. All such orders will be cancelled and the customer will be charged a 5% fee.
- All firearms sales to Puerto Rico residents are subject to review. Please send in a copy of your Puerto Rico-Issued weapons license after placing your order to email@example.com. Allow up to 3-5 business days for additional processing.
- Hawaii: All handguns having a frame or receiver of which is a die casting of zinc alloy which has a melting temperature of less than 800 degrees Fahrenheit are prohibited.
- Stripped lower receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states:
- Colorado (Boulder, Denver, Vail)
- New York
Complete AR and AK receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states:
- Colorado (Boulder,Denver, Vail)
- New Jersey
- New York
Non-Compliant AR & AK models will NOT be shipped to the following states:
- California (No “assault weapons” can be shipped.)
- Colorado (Boulder,Denver, Vail)
- New Jersey
- New York
Please note that SharpShooters USA DOES NOT ship high-capacity magazines with firearms to the states listed above. We WILL NOT replace high capacity magazines with state compliant magazines. We DO NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
Shipping Restriction Exceptions
Law enforcement officers must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the firearm will be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties. SharpShooters USA only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.
Some of the states listed above may not have L.E.O. exemptions. Please contact us BEFORE placing your order.
SharpShooters USA does NOT ship directly to L.E.O.s; the order must go to an FFL. SharpShooters USA does NOT make exceptions for this policy.
P.O. Box Shipments / Restrictions
Firearms cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box.
SharpShooters USA abides by all Federal Regulations regarding hazardous material shipped through the United States Postal Service. A hazardous material is any article or substance designated by the U.S. Department of Transportation as being capable of posing an unreasonable risk to health, safety, or property during transportation. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Minor Blast/Minor Projection Hazard — Ammunition
- Oxidizing Substances — Batteries
- Flammable Solids — Black Powder
- Flammable and combustible liquid — Cleaners, oil, and aerosol cans
If you wish to order any hazardous material, you must provide a physical address for shipment through UPS.
FIREARM(S) TRANSFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Firearms transferred to SharpShooters USA are considered abandoned if not picked up within 30 calendar days from the date the firearm was received by SharpShooters USA unless other arrangements were made, and agreed to by SharpShooters USA. If we are unable to contact you by phone (e.g. Shipper does not provide a contact number, you have changed your number, or you have a voicemail that has not been set-up, or we do not have correct number), then it is your responsibility to come in and collect your firearm(s) within 30 calendar days, pay any applicable storage fees, and have the firearm(s) transferred into your name.
If after 30 calendar days you do not take possession of the firearm(s), SharpShooters USA will deem the firearm abandoned and sell or otherwise dispose of the firearm(s) for SharpShooters USA benefit.
GUNSMITHING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Firearms brought to SharpShooters USA for gunsmithing purposes are considered abandoned if not picked up within 90 calendar days from the date the firearm was completed and you were notified the firearm is ready for you to take possession.
If after 90 calendar days you do not take possession of the firearm(s), SharpShooters USA will deem the firearm abandoned and sell or otherwise dispose of the firearm(s) for SharpShooters USA benefit.