The Pistol Skill Builder 1: Intro to Journaling and Fundamentals Assessment course is taught by Maddy Scholar.
Skill Builder courses are one (1) hour practice sessions that were created for students to form muscle memory through repetition. With the help of an instructor Students will focus on a specific skill and preform drills which will help improve shooters consistency and ability to perform under pressure or in a stressful situation. In the Pistol Skill Builder 1: Intro to Journaling and Fundamentals Assessment course students will focus on:
- Understanding how you retain information
- Journaling your training sessions
- Proper loading and unloading techniques
- Review of stance, grip, sighting and trigger mechanics
- Fundamentals skill assessment in preparation for Skill Builders 2 and 3