This course is USPSA COMPETITIVE PRACTICAL SHOOTING DRILLS: FUNDAMENTALS and is taught by Garret McLaren of Executive Training Group.
Focus: This course will focus on skill development for USPSA competitions.
- Completion of the SharpShooters USA waiver
- No fewer than two (2) USPSA competitions
- Eye protection
- Electronic ear protection
- 250 rounds ammunition minimum
- USPSA approved holster and magazine pouch
- Sturdy belt
Minimum number of students: 6
This course will give students the opportunity to work drills that will help them in their competitive shooting. It is perfect for those looking to learn and get repetition in with their pistol. You will get a lot of practice in this class. It is designed to be heavy on reps giving shooters the opportunity to practice.
Some of the areas of training include, but are not limited to:
- Drills that will help refine competitive shooting skills
- Perfecting fundamentals through repetition
- Drills that will develop a better understanding of the basics of shooting as it applies to USPSA competition
- Drills to isolate and refine the shooter’s process
- Designed to be heavy on reps giving shooters the opportunity to practice
Next Steps In Sharpshooter Path:
Your path to becoming a Sharpshooter won’t stop here. Following completion of USPSA COMPETITIVE PRACTICAL SHOOTING DRILLS: FUNDAMENTALS it is recommended that you take Applied Movement.